Capacity planning for new products is the key to getting new products launched. Covers how complex software and knowledge work can be managed effectively. If overapplied, the velocity model starts to break down in usefulness. So also discusses alternatives to help teams achieve high levels of productivity.
Check out the definitive guide to landing pages as MVPs. The #1 bestselling guide to testing out your ideas or products, by collaborating wiith the market. It’s a different mindset: not conversion rate optimization, it’s not design and not UX.
- Identify a market with unmet demand which is deperate for a product or a service
- Confirm your expected market actually responds to your idea
- Plan and test your channel market entry strategy
- Verify the upper limit of your customer acquisition costs
- Test and confirm your value proposition based not on what customers say, but what they do
The Triangle Audit focusses on helping you define the fastest path to success with a new product or offering,
You can explore:
· How to identify your riskiest assumptions, and how to test it using a minimum viable product
· How to reach your target customers to validate your business idea
· How to choose metrics that will be helpful to monitor your own progress
· Bottlenecks which need to be cleared in order to speed up your progress
· Anything else related to getting an early stage business idea off the ground
$9.99 – $79.00
Collaborate creatively, even when the team is remote. Remote work is here to stay. Figure out how to work effectively, regardless of where each person connects from.
- How to track productivity in real-time using an operational heartbeat
- How to run successful meetings, ones where you arrive at good decisions quickly
- Why remote work requires a different work breakdown than what’s acceptable in person, and how to get there
- How to align and motivate teams you don’t see
- How to reduce the number of meetings everyone attends while increasing team productivity
- Review of processes and procedures
- Company culture and delivery strategy review
- Toolchain analysis
- Meeting workflow analysis
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to affect the way we work, many companies are considering implementing or expanding remote work options for their employees.
As a manager, you may be wondering how to effectively manage a remote team and ensure productivity while maintaining company culture and communication.
Our remote work consultation service can help. Luke Szyrmer has extensive experience in successfully managing remote teams and can provide guidance and strategies to help you transition your company to remote work smoothly.
During the 1 hour consultation, we can cover any of the following:
- Setting clear expectations and guidelines for remote work
- Maintaining team cohesion and communication
- Managing and measuring productivity
- Leveraging technology to facilitate remote work
- Ensuring company culture is upheld while working remotely
Each company is unique and has specific needs when it comes to remote work. That’s why we offer customizable consulting packages to fit your specific needs and
Get your personal productivity in shape using the latest science, in order to adapt effectively to a hybrid or remote work world.
How to hit the ground running when you have a new startup idea. De-risk it before you invest years of your life or all of your savings.