Capacity planning for new products is the key to getting new products launched. Covers how complex software and knowledge work can be managed effectively. If overapplied, the velocity model starts to break down in usefulness. So also discusses alternatives to help teams achieve high levels of productivity.
Check out the definitive guide to landing pages as MVPs. The #1 bestselling guide to testing out your ideas or products, by collaborating wiith the market. It’s a different mindset: not conversion rate optimization, it’s not design and not UX.
- Identify a market with unmet demand which is deperate for a product or a service
- Confirm your expected market actually responds to your idea
- Plan and test your channel market entry strategy
- Verify the upper limit of your customer acquisition costs
- Test and confirm your value proposition based not on what customers say, but what they do
$9.99 – $79.00
Collaborate creatively, even when the team is remote. Remote work is here to stay. Figure out how to work effectively, regardless of where each person connects from.
- How to track productivity in real-time using an operational heartbeat
- How to run successful meetings, ones where you arrive at good decisions quickly
- Why remote work requires a different work breakdown than what’s acceptable in person, and how to get there
- How to align and motivate teams you don’t see
- How to reduce the number of meetings everyone attends while increasing team productivity
How to hit the ground running when you have a new startup idea. De-risk it before you invest years of your life or all of your savings.